Monday, March 30, 2009
Fuck magazines
I think I hate magazines now. I just got a subscription to ESPN magazine and it has more advertisements than any other magazine I've ever seen. Some of their articles even share 50% of a page with an ad. Why bother even printing it. Oh, also ESPN magazine is written by retards, for retards. I know its just sports but come on, don't insult my intelligence. Even Outside magazine (which I used to love in college) is like reading GQ except with more fleeces and hiking boots. The Economist is still good but I feel like my brain is completely full after I'm done reading it. I've actually bored myself with this post so I'll just post it now and wait for something interesting to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Jimmy! And fuck newspapers and radio too, let's move on into the future already.
Post a Comment