Thursday, July 28, 2005
The new hybrid taxis f*ck the SUV's
I recently read an article in the NY Times that had a list of all of the new hybrid car models approved for useage by the Taxi and Limousine Commission of NYC. These included the hybrid Honda Civic, Toyota Prius, a Lexus SUV, and a few other small hybrid cars. they did a review of the leg room in the cars and most of the small cars had MORE leg room than the Lexus SUV! Now what I want to know is, why do these small dick pricks need such a large, gas guzzling vehicle that doesn't really have any more room than a Civic? Oh, I know...the dick thing. These morons will say "Safety, Safety, Safety!". Little do these retards realize that there cars are more likely to flip over on during sharp turns and will cause more damage when hitting mulitple cars. Oh and by the way, fuck you Hummer owners. Seriously, you are fucking idiots (unless you're in the Army).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No, the Hummer drivers in the army are idiots too!
I'm sorry, Mr. Wood, but you weren't complaining about that spacious backseat when you borrowed my Ford Explorer so you could have anal-sex with bulldogs in it, were you?
Touche' Anti Nann
Post a Comment