That is it. That is the only reason why.
It was clear to most of America (even the stupid people) after his first 4 years that it wasn't working, but we reelected him anyway. How? Because he was more Christian than Gore or Kerry. How ridiculous is that? I'm almost excited for every Christian to die so they can realize, "Shit, I could have slept in for all those Sundays and also not wasted 8 of America's years". Obama is not even remotely religious but why all this controversy with the Pastor all those months ago? Because he knows he has to be affiliated with a church so he can get elected by Christians (the situation with the Pastor just blew up in his face). Good for him! Play the voters belief in fantasy against them...why not?! I'm tired. I hope the next 8 are better...i can't deal with another 8 years like this.
1 comment:
George Bush might claim to be a Christian, but would Christ invade other countries? Would Christ send his followers to war, while he sat at home? Would Christ risk his followers' lives for oil profits?
I know this is a generalization, but it seems like ultra-religious Americans are ignorant, uneducated, violent, narrow-minded, intolerant, selfish, and irresponsible...basically, the opposite of what their religion teaches. Dummies.
Post a Comment